- Floating the Tallapoosa River is a great way to see Cleburne County and all its natural wonders.
- Cleburne County is home to Alabama’s highest point, Cheaha Mountain, which celebrated its 75th Anniversary in 2014.
- Located halfway between Birmingham and Atlanta, Cleburne County is the ideal location for your business. Forte Power Systems chose to locate here in 1996.
- Cleburne County Schools were recently ranked in the top schools for Alabama according to U.S. News & World Report.
- The residents of Cleburne County are proud of their rural heritage and stand ready to welcome you.
- Many thanks to the support from our wonderful Title Sponsors.
Cleburne County, Alabama
Engage, Enrich, Empower.
Welcome to Cleburne County, AL, the Eastern gateway to Alabama and the Appalachian Mountain Range. A diamond in the rough nestled halfway between Birmingham and Atlanta on I-20, Cleburne County is a great place to live, work and play. We are home to the highest point in Alabama, Cheaha Mountain, some of the best schools in the state, and the friendliest southerners around ready to welcome you to enjoy our history, culture, and natural resources.
Download 2016 Annual Report (PDF). A report to our members on the successes and health of the Cleburne County Chamber of Commerce.