- Each year the Cleburne Chamber sponsors the Fourth of July children’s bicycle and wagon parade.
- The Cleburne County Fair & Rodeo happens every year in August. Don't miss it!
- Floating the Tallapoosa River is a great way to see Cleburne County and all its natural wonders.
- Lake Point Disc Golf – Heflin, AL. The course is surrounded by gorgeous woodlands and breathtaking views of the mountains and lake.
- Cleburne County is home to Alabama’s highest point, Cheaha Mountain.
- The residents of Cleburne County are proud of their rural heritage and stand ready to welcome you.
- Cleburne County Schools were recently ranked in the top schools for Alabama according to U.S. News & World Report.
- We appreciate and are thankful for the support from our wonderful Title Sponsors.
Cleburne County, Alabama
Engage, Enrich, Empower.
Welcome to Cleburne County, AL, the Eastern gateway to Alabama and the Appalachian Mountain Range. A diamond in the rough nestled halfway between Birmingham and Atlanta on I-20, Cleburne County is a great place to live, work and play. We are home to the highest point in Alabama, Cheaha Mountain, some of the best schools in the state, and the friendliest southerners around ready to welcome you to enjoy our history, culture, and natural resources.
Download 2017 Annual Report (PDF). A report to our members on the successes and health of the Cleburne County Chamber of Commerce.