Chamber of Commerces are membership organizations comprised of businesses, non-profits, municipal governments, and individuals dedicated to the economic and cultural development of their areas.
Cleburne County Chamber of Commerce
We will be a strategic business partner in cultivating, developing and sustaining an economically thriving and forward-thinking Cleburne County.
The Cleburne County Chamber of Commerce exists:
- As a RESOURCE to and CONNECTION between our members, partners, and stakeholders
- As an ADVOCATE to collaboratively improve our economy and quality of life.
TOGETHER, We engage, enrich, empower, and enlighten EACH OTHER:
- Be enthusiastically involved
- Be a contributing part of
- Be a growth supporter
- Be a #OneMind Advocate
- Be a resource
- Be responsible, accountable, and open-minded
- Be a better Us and You, continuous learning
- Be forward-thinking
Chad Robertson: Executive Director
Chase Chandler: Director of Operations & Marketing
1404 Ross Street Heflin, AL 36264 | P.O. Box 413, Heflin, AL 36264